Monday, November 7, 2011

A beautiful fall.

Ellie here...

We've had a really fun fall. We've spent a lot of time outside since it has stayed pretty warm. It was even HOT when we got back from Florida--we wished mommy had put on our swimsuits when we played at a beach in October.




We also visited two apple orchards--one on a warm day with our grandparents and cousins...


And one on a cold day, where we got to pick our own apples and went in circles in our first corn maze.







When we were inside, mom and dad worked on projects. They got our artwork up on our bedroom walls finally. And my curtains have just arrived in the mail!



Joshua here...

We also played outside in the leaves a lot this month. We slid into leaves, hid things in leaves, helped rake leaves and admired all the pretty colors this year. Our trees in the backyard were a really pretty red color!



Mom does some crafts with us each week and some "mommy school" with us. One week, we did lots of Halloween crafts. She made icky goo and we also painted some pumpkin pictures.



And daddy carved pumpkins with us!



William here...

We also had quite a few parties this month. First, we wanted to share our Disney adventures with family, so mommy made some "Cookie Pops" for our cousins and family.



At our preschool, we had a "Pumpkin Parade" and party where we got to show the moms and dads the costumes we helped make. I really liked my cool puppy costume.


But even more, I liked my really cool pirate costume. I picked it out myself this year, and mom told me that she saw in a magazine that a famous person's kid was also wearing the same costume (I didn't have the heart to tell her that I have know idea what "famous" means and why I should care...but sometimes I just pretend so she'll leave me alone.) We wore our costumes a LOT!

Trick or treating for my Jorgenson grandparents...




To a Lakeville event at a park...

Pirate Will.

To a "Multiples" Halloween party...



William getting his face painted.

To the MN Zoo...

Captain Jack Sparrow.



Trick or Treating, of course!


Princess Ariel.


We went to a bunch of houses, but then I just wanted to get home quickly to start eating my candy, so we stopped after our street! Yum.

We'll check in again after Thanksgiving. PUMPKIN PIE!



No comments:

Post a Comment