Friday, February 6, 2009

Love You!

Ellie here...

Daddy and Mommy say another holiday is coming soon. Something called Valentine's Day. I'm not sure what it's about, but I do know that one of my favorite colors, pink, and favorite shapes, hearts, are involved. And I've heard the "C" word (CANDY!) thrown around as well. And Grandma J. told me we're going to do a Valentine project next week. I love craftsy projects. I already gave mommy her Valentine's present. The other day when she was going to work, I said, "Mommy, work?" and she said yes, and then I put my hand on my chest and said "Sad." Because I do get kind of sad when mommy goes to work sometimes. Mommy got wet stuff on her face and said it was the nicest compliment she ever got in her life.

Joshua here...

Hugs...kisses... I give the biggest hugs and loud lip kisses to everyone who asks. They're so much fun. Mommy and Daddy ask for them all the time (and so do grandmas and grandpas!). I had such a fun week--I learned three new things: how to hold Ellie and William's hands to play "Ring Around A Rosie," how to march with my knees high up in the air, and how to draw a circle. Now I have to work on a heart for Valentine's Day. I've got to send it to my grandmas and grandpas--and one has to go all the way to Texas, which I guess is far away. Bye bye!

William here...

I didn't think this week was really much fun at all. I've decided that I'm too old for naps, but mommy and daddy don't seem to believe me, no matter how much I yell at them. It's starting to get a little frustrating (and tiring!). I got tricked into napping two of the days, but on three days I was able to stay up the whole time! It's never as much fun as I think it will be, though. But I do usually get more attention and lots of cuddle time when I'm up alone. You'd think mommy and daddy would be nicer about having me awake--do you see the picture of me outside? I help daddy mow the lawn, even in the middle of winter! Show a little guy some gratitude...



No comments:

Post a Comment