I just love my grandmas and grandpas. They are SO much fun to play with. Mommy and daddy have to do things like going to work and cleaning the house, but grandmas and grandpas were put on this earth just to play with us...all the time. And I LOVE playing.
Grandpa and Grandma Aars just visited us from Texas. Grandpa tickled and tickled and tickled me. I loved it. Grandma brought me new books that she read to me a lot AND she gave us chocolate at every snack. I love chocolate. They played cars and trains with me and they took me to an apple orchard where we rode behind a HUGE tractor. I love tractors.


Joshua here...
Grandma and Grandpa Jorgenson live in Minnesota. That's where I live, too. Grandma Jorgenson watches us some days each week when mommy goes to work. We have school with grandma every time she comes. We LOVE school. First, we have to wake up a puppet to start school, then we say the "Pledge," then we look at the calendar and count the days of the month. And then we learn about something. One week we learned about apples. One week we learned about fall. We sing songs and make crafts. It's so much fun! We know all our letters and lots of songs. We can count to 12 and sort of to 20. One week I even drew some shapes (following an outline) all by myself--a square and a circle and a triangle!


Ellie here...
Most Sundays we go to Grandma and Grandpa Jorgenson's house for a visit. We love to visit their house because they have lots of really fun toys in their basement. Grandma always has cookies for us to eat. Grandpa Jorgenson loves to play with us--he reads me books or plays toys with us--whatever we want to do! And grandma and grandpa just bought a new swingset that we'll be able to use really soon. I'm so excited!


We love you Grandma & Grandpa Aars and Grandma & Grandpa Jorgenson. Thanks for being the best grandparents anyone could ever want!

No comments:
Post a Comment