Mommy told me to drop everyone a line to tell you about some of the fun things we did in January. Even though I really miss Christmas and Santa, this past month was pretty fun, too.
We saw all our Sesame Street friends at a big arena in the big city. We talked about that show for a long time afterward!
We went to the zoo a few times. One time it was so nice out we walked the whole outdoor trail. Joshua's favorite animal is the buffalo and/or the moose. My favorite animal is usually a polar bear, but since this zoo doesn't have any, I settle for the tigers or brown bears. William's favorite animal at the zoo is usually the tiger (he really loves giraffes, but they're not here in the winter!). The other time we went to the zoo, it was FREEZING cold outside, so we rode a high train called a Monorail to see the outside animal. It was fun!
One of the best things this month was a visit by my Grandma and Grandpa Aars from Texas. We even went bowling while they were here--so fun!! (Pictures coming.) And my Great-Grandma Johnson came for a visit, too, and brought us lots of fun quarters for our piggy banks.
We also celebrated our cousin Nate's 3rd birthday; we played at an indoor park that morning. It went really high up in the air.
And the best part of this past month was that my two new girl cousins were born! Girl cousins--finally. Alessandra (Ali) and Keira were born in early January to my Uncle Mark and Aunt Jodi. I can't wait to meet them (we were supposed to meet them today, but all of us were sick last week with a 36-hour fever).
Being sick was the only bad part of the month--oh, and my brothers being mean to me sometimes (don't believe them if they tell you that I'm sometimes mean back to them. I'm not--can't you see me giving you a very innocent look right now?). Joshua even told me I didn't have a book in my crib last night that I CLEARLY DID HAVE. I cried and cried until mommy reassured me that I did indeed have my book and not to listen to silly things other people tell me.
Oh well. See why I'm so happy to have girl cousins around? I bet they'll always want to play what I do!!!
I think William and Joshua will send a note soon, too, but they're still napping.
Love,
Ellie
No comments:
Post a Comment