Friday, March 19, 2010

SCHOOL

Hi everyone. It's me, Joshua. Today I'm pretending to be Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story, though, so you can call me Buzz. Well, actually, I'm also going to be "Slinky," the puppy dog, so call me Buzz and Slinky. Don't forget! I don't like when I have to always remind people what my name is.

Mommy wants me to tell you about some of the different schools we get to go to some times. We really love school.

On lots of Wednesday nights, we get to go to ECFE school. That's like a class for kids under 5 at a local district preschool. Each week has a theme and we have crafts and lots of toys to play with. At the end, we sing songs and give lots of hugs. Sometimes, we can even play with the parachute. It's fun!



On Saturdays, we've been going to gymnastics class. It's our first sports class. We're really good at gymnastics. We can jump over things while on a (low) balance beam. They have lots of trampolines and on one of them we can jump off into a pool of blue blocks. It's so much fun! We've gotten very good at somersaults.




On Mondays and Fridays, when our Grandma Jorgenson is here, she still does her preschool curriculum with us. We learn about letters--today we were on "U" for umbrella and we made bunny ears for Easter. We also talked about spring. I'm so happy happy happy that spring is here! We got to go outside the past few days and it felt so nice out. We even went to the park, because all our huge huge piles of snow have melted now.




Some Saturday nights, we also go to Sunday School at church but it's mostly just a play time with other little kids.

Mommy says we're going to attend "Potty Training" school at our house when she is on spring break. It doesn't sounds like a very fun school. I asked my mom if I would go down the drain (like the toilet paper). She tells me I'm too big, but I don't know. Nemo went down the drain, you know. But we'll see. She's promised lots of candy and stickers.

We'll keep you updated on all the things we learn this spring now!

No comments:

Post a Comment