Joshua here...
We're three now! We had so much fun in April. First we had Easter and then our birthdays. I had a Moose cake for my birthday. Grandma Jorgenson made it for me. I love the moose. It's my favorite animal. The buffalo is my second favorite. William had a giraffe cake. He loves giraffes the best. Ellie had a polar bear cake--it had to be pink, because pink is her favorite color. My mommy made those cakes this year. We all had been practicing blowing out our candles, and we did it! I was so proud.
Our Grandma and Grandpa Aars came to Minnesota for the party, too. We had so much fun. People gave us nice things for our birthday--cars, puzzles, outdoor toys. They knew what all my favorites were. I gave everyone a kiss and hug; I was so happy so many of our family came to our party. We missed our Texas family, but they sent us really fun things in the mail.
Ellie here...
We had a potty party in March...and I went TWO times in the toilet. Then I told mom that I needed to "take a break." She keeps asking me if I'm ready to start again, but (don't tell her this) I'm putting it off for a while. I tell her I'll be ready on "Friday," but then when Friday comes I change it to "Monday," and when Monday comes...you get the picture. I'm worried that she's figuring out my strategy now. That toilet is kind of big, and I'm a little worried about going on it. But here is a picture from the potty party that week. We have a LOT of underwear (which is good because we had 7 potty accidents in a 90-minute time period the first morning of our party).
I wanted to put up an Easter picture for everyone to see, too. I LOVE my beautiful dress. It twirls really well--just like a ballerina. We had so much fun getting candy from the bunny AND from our grandparents. Our Aars grandparents sent baskets all the way from Texas, and our Minnesota grandparents hid our baskets in their yard and gave us clues how to find them (we pretended we were Dora the Explorer!). It was so much fun.
William here...
After we turned three, we had all our other three-year-old friends on our street over to our house the next weekend. Three other 3-year-olds live on our street: 6 total! One of them was sick, but our other two friends, Luke and Josh, both brought their older siblings, so we got to play with them, too. We played a few party games, like "Pin the Antlers on the Moose" and ate ice cream cake. It was delicious.
We also got a play park for the backyard for our birthday from our mommy and daddy and grandma/grandpa Jorgenson. Daddy and both our grandpas then built the whole playset one day. It's really big and fun to play on. We can all climb the climbing wall by ourselves. I want to try a mountain next, but mommy says we can't climb mountains until we go potty on the toilet.
See you later--I've gotta go play with my toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment