Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goodbye Winter!

Ellie here...

Phew! That was a really long winter. Thank goodness the snow is finally melted, and we're getting to play outside some more now.


We did do some fun things this winter. I really loved my dance class with my brothers. I got to wear a beautiful leotard and dance shoes. I loved to look in the mirror and twirl. We had a performance in February that dad got pictures at--I'm pretty happy, but Joshua got a little shy because everyone oohed when he and William walked in (the only two boys in the classes!).



I also loved the Disney Princesses on Ice show. I want to be just like Ariel and Aurora when I get big and wear pink and study math all the time (mommy says princesses love to learn and go to school, and she said they especially love learning math!).



William here...

I really liked the snow. My favorite thing was going to a Lakeville Winter Funfest; we rode on a dogsled (with cousin Nate, also) and we got to ride on snowmobiles. Nate, Joshua and I rode on those snowmobiles probably 8 times. We had so much fun.




I also loved when we built snowmen with daddy or went sledding on the hill behind our house.

   Joshua smiles below after a successful sled ride...

Joshua here...

I really loved winter, too, but I am glad it's spring now. We got to go on our annual spring trip to visit our Great Grandmas in Windom and Fairmont, MN. We stay in a hotel and swim and watch tv in our hotel bed and we eat really unhealthy foods. I loved my delicious chocolate chip pancakes. Scrumptious!


We were really good at swimming this year, because we've been taking swim lessons. We can all jump all the way in the water (even our heads), and we can hold our heads in the water for 7 seconds! It's really fun.

Spring also means that we have a birthday coming up! We're going to be 4! I can't wait to show everyone my cool cake. See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment