Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We love our dad.

Joshua here...

D-A-D. Did you know that's how to spell dad? And if you add a "D and Y" then it's daddy. My dad is really cool. I love every night when he gets home from work. He makes bedtime really fun. He gives us rides up the stairs every night (by our feet, on his shoulders, things like that), he helps brush our teeth, and then he usually lets us climb on him and then he gives us tickles before we read our books. Dads are so fun.

Ellie here...

I just love my dad so much. He's just the best dad ever. Every day I do all my favorite things with daddy. He gives me tickly kisses on my neck before he goes to work and then after work when he tucks me in he plays my favorite game: "eating my hand." He really tries to eat my hand with a big gulp! But I always pull it away in time :-) He's so funny.

William here...


Daddy also likes to play video games with us (mommy doesn't even know how to work them!). We play sports games and Nickelodeon running games with him sometimes on the weekends. It's really fun. And daddy is so good at fixing things. I don't even bother asking mommy anymore; I just put all the broken things on the counter for when daddy gets home. Sometimes he even lets me help him fix things. I hope I can do those things when I'm a grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment